TenneSEA is the local division of CaribbeanSEA with ongoing projects in stormwater education and water monitoring. It also sponsors a summer camp: Kids 4 Clean Water.
- We can always use volunteers with a passion for taking better care of our water to do water testing or collect samples or plant trees or similar activities.
- Our Gear Closet- a used outdoor gear store ( open 12-6 Tuesday through Sunday)
- Our Annual Beach Party (February 7)
- Summer Camps ( these have been on Signal Mountain and Hixson- working with kids
- We also need volunteers to help recover gear after two music festivals: Bonaroo in June and TomorrowWorld in September. Must be 16 and older and willing to travel to Manchester or Atlanta for the recovery days.
Volunteers in the Gear Closet must be age 15 or above and will be asked to help sort, price, and also do odd jobs at the shop. Counselors at the summer camps should be high school or college aged and have the time to spend at least one full week at camp, if not all five weeks.