Life Care Center of East Ridge
The Life Care Center of East Ridge offers home-like atmosphere with caring staff, comfortable surroundings and individualized care that assists in maintaining a maximum level of independence. It offers inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, adult day care for Alzheimer's patients, and the highest level of nursing care.
Teenage Volunteers are welcome in numerous areas including:
- Helping with library services
- Assisting with arts and crafts, playing cards and games
- Helping with Canning for a Cause
- Assisting the cooking/baking group
- Helping to serve in the dining room
- Ice cream socials
Volunteers must be accompanied by an adult if under the age of 14; all volunteers must have a TB test and background check.