Humane Society of Greater Chattanooga
Teenagers are welcome in all of the following areas:
- Cat cuddling (M-F; afternoons and Saturdays, one Sunday per month)
- Dog Walking (M-Afternoons; Saturdays; one Sunday per month)
- Building maintenance, lawn mowing…etc.
- Administrative- office help and organizing (M-F afternoons)
- Special Events such as Paws in the Park and Paws for the Cause- dependent on event contests, games, a cause runway show, t-shirt give outs, selling food…etc.) and always break down and set up
Must be 16 years old or accompanied by a parent.
Browse more opportunities for Humane Society of Greater Chattanooga