The mission of the Chattanooga Zoo is to engage and inspire the community to better understand and preserve wildlife by creating meaningful connections between people and animals.
The Chattanooga Zoo offers various youth opportunities including E.Z.O. ( ages 15and 16) and Counselor in Training Program (C.I.T). Students ages 17 and above are part of the core volunteer program.
- Assisting staff with childrens games (CIT program)
- Arts and Crafts (CIT program)
- General assistance in a day camp (CIT program)
- Special Events
- Animal Corps ( 18 or older)
- Administration/Guest Services